FACING LIFE NOW
Launched in 2015, Facing Life Now uses short-form video to dig into the critical life issues of our time—abortion, euthanasia, assisted suicide and more. Facing Life Now presents the case for life in a fresh format that’s right-sized for sharing across social media platforms.
FACING LIFE HEAD-ON
In production for eight seasons, the weekly news-magazine TV program Facing Life Head-On brought pro-life issues to homes across the US and Canada. Host Brad Mattes spoke with a wide variety of laypersons and experts who daily demonstrate their commitment to life. The program covered topics across the spectrum of life issues, including adoption, disability, abortion, cancer, stem cell research and end-of-life care. A three-time Emmy® Award winner, Facing Life Head-On fused education with entertainment to promote the value of life at all stages. While no longer in production, the programs are available on-demand on this website and on our YouTube channel.
FACING LIFE HEAD-ON AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- 2014: 35th Annual Telly Awards – Bronze Winner in both Cultural and Social Responsibility categories (The Widows of Ethiopia)
- 2013: Emmy ® Award Winner for Interview and Discussion Programs (Teens Making Healthy Choices)
- 2013: Emmy ® Award Nominee for Interview and Discussion Programs (Field of Miracles)
- 2012: Emmy ® Award Winner for Specialty Programming – Military Programs (A Lifetime Sacrifice)
- 2012: Emmy ® Nominee for Magazine Programs (A Life Full of Potential and A Crowning Achievement)
- 2010: Emmy ® Award Winner, Interview and Discussion Program (Little Miracles)
- 2009: Nominee, “Best TV Talk Show,” National Religious Broadcasters
- 2009: 30th Annual Telly Awards – Bronze Winner (HIV Adoptions: Oh, Yes, You Can)
- 2009: Accolade Winner – Award of Excellence (HIV Adoptions: Oh, Yes, You Can)